[wptabtitle] Tab 1[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]This is the content of Tab 1.[/wptabcontent]
[wptabtitle] Tab 2[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]This is the content of Tab 2.[/wptabcontent]
[wptabtitle] Tab 3[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]This is the content of Tab 3.[/wptabcontent]
This is a [wpspoiler name=”Accordian” ]spoiler[/wpspoiler]
This is a dialog.
Let it [wpdialog title=”This is the dialog text.”] begin [/wpdialog] …
- Remember the 1990s? Sure you do. Remember the famous ladies from the 1990s? Complex does, and even compiled a list of the 90 hottest. It's worth a click more for educational purposes than prurient ones — I had somehow forgotten about most of them.
- Another week, another discovered technology that could make our cars a lot more efficient. This one converts exhaust into electricity.
- We found the fountain of youth in a laboratory full of mice. Ponce de Leon wasn't even CLOSE.
- Ever year, more and more new species are discovered on Earth and every year, National Geographic is there to rank the ten weirdest new animals of the year. I think the sneezing snub-nosed monkey should be #1… though it's more of a nightmare than “weird”.
- Finally, a battle between humans and computers that will be fought with knowledge rather than bullets and lasers. Somehow, I always knew Alex Trebek would be involved in the opening salvo of the war with the machines.
- If this study is to be believed, the trick to eating less may be to just imagine eating more. It's like a magical solution from a Disney movie.
- Millions of quasi-vegetarians must have been wracked with guilt upon hearing the news that apparently fish CAN feel pain. I didn't need the news, though; I have known this to be true since Finding Nemo.
- Two more huge check marks in the column of “Why Aren't We Doing Everything in Our Power to Research Stem Cells?”: now it seems not even spinal injuries or AIDS stand a chance against this form of treatment.
- Yeah, so that prolonged mystery about all the dying honey bees? Turns out WE are responsible. Mystery unfortunately solved by WikiLeaks. Thanks a lot, confidential documents!
- Are you in the market for a unique way of multiplying numbers using only lines and dots? YouTube has you covered.
- 33 years after blasting off and over 20 years after taking the famous “Pale Blue Dot” photo, the Voyager 1 spacecraft is about to enter interstellar space (read: pass by the absolute edge of our solar system). It's 10.8 billion miles away. Read that again.
- Need some good book suggestions for the upcoming holidays? NPR has compiled a pretty good list.
- Though they will remain in service for the foreseeable future, the Air Force has purchased its last Predator drone. Just so you can keep up with the news of the future: the next model of drone that will likely take over the skies is called the Reaper (a few dozen of which have been in service for three years) and it is faster and more capable than its predecessor. So good luck, terrorists!